Lawn Care And Lawn Maintenance
Kellett Landscaping services recognizes the importance of doing things the way you would, if only you had the time and expertise. We also recognize that your lawn, trees, and shrubs represent the most valuable portion of your landscape and that a well maintained lawn and landscape adds value to your home in the Upstate. Let our professional lawncare experts work for you and provide you with the highest quality service and affordable landscaping prices.
Lawn care contains all the services that “care” for the lawn, such as irrigation, fertilization, and insect infestations. It is all the pampering your lawns get after they’ve been cut. It is a necessary part of a healthy landscape and we have been caring for lawns at both residential and commercial locations for decades. Our lawn care experts can put a plan together that fits your budget and will make your lawn a healthy part of your landscape.
Lawn maintenance is the actual upkeep of your lawn. Services that fall under lawn maintenance would be mowing, weeding, and trimming. Lawn maintenance includes trimming and shaping your lawns. We have been providing lawn maintenance in the Upstate for decades and know just what to do to make your yard look it's best all year long.
- Lawn Mowing Service: We mow St. Augustine high, Bermuda low, and know the difference between centipede and zoysia. Lawn Services are scheduled to keep your yard mowed and clean throughout the year.
- Leaf Cleanup, Pinestraw Cleanup, Fall Cleanup: Every year around November, we switch from being a predominantly lawn mowing service to more of a general yard service. We can blow, rake, and haul off leaves so your yard looks great for the holidays.
- Grass (Turf) Fertilization Service: Whether you have St. Augustine, Bermuda, Centipede, or Zoysia we can help with our year-round treatment program. Regular lawn service customers enjoy the healthiest of lawns with our affordable, custom tailored program sure to fit your budget.
- Shrub and Bush Shaping and Pruning: For many bushes, the best time to prune or shape is in the Fall and in the Early Spring before any new growth appears. We have an eye for making shrubs and trees look great. We look forward to maintaining yours in a professional, affordable, and timely manner.
- Mulch and Pine Straw: We can mulch nd or pine straw your landscape giving it a neat and tidy appearance. Our maintenance customers enjoy the fact that we maintain this appearance throughout the year.
- Weed Eating: We keep all our residential and commercial clients landscapes looking great all year round.
All can be included into an annual service program with a flat monthly fee.
What to look for when hiring lawn care company:
1. How’s their reputation?
We are a 5 star lawn care company and have been in business for decades.
2. Are they licensed and insured?
We are fully licensed and insured to perform lawn care and maintenance on your property.
3. How is their customer service?
Our customer service is among the very best in South Carolina. We strive to meet or exceed or customers expectations.
4. How reliable will they be?
While we know that some landscapers fail to meet deadlines and show up when they are supposed too (we know we get many customers from this) we pride ourselves in showing up and performing the highest level of service when we say we will.